We are bombarded with Holiday Gift Guides at this time of year, and I know it can be overwhelming. So please take this package of curated goods as a form of inspiration, not because we must give, but because it's the time of year to appreciate the significant people in our lives (that we may not take the time to appreciate on the daily).
For the next couple of weeks I will be delivering Holiday Gift Guides which will include something for just about everyone in your life- a gift from me to you. Today, we kick it off with the Holiday Gift Guide For The Host. Here are some thoughtful ideas to leave with your gracious hosts this holiday season.
3. Rosemary Lemon Cutting Board Oil, $16
7. Neutral Salt and Pepper Grinder Set, $59.95
11. Handmade Pinstripe Tea Towels Set, 100% Cotton, profit goes to charity, $50
13. Triangle Dinner Bell, Steel, $60
15. Gather Journal: Issue 4, Fall/Winter, one issue $19.99, a year subscription $35
16. Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash, $39
Every item has been carefully chosen and given the Salad Days stamp of approval.